Sunday, April 27, 2014

Humbled

I got an unexpected and humbling piece of mail a few days ago.  I was debating whether or not to blog it as it could come across as prideful. I decided, though, that it gives me the opportunity to both celebrate God's power in my life and to thank those of you who have been supporting me through my academic endeavors these past two years - especially my incredible wife and children who put up with me being unavailable often working on homework and writing papers.  Thanks, too, to all who have been supporting my studies through finances and prayer.  One year left to go...



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. What a wonderful achievement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my friend! May He continue to be the reason of you living and your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete