Monday, October 11, 2010

Scattered

Just a brief update for those that don't already know, Grace is in Seattle (Snohomish), I (Peter) am in Texas, and Dara, Elijah, Malachi, and Xavier are still in South Africa.  I'm helping to instruct Basic Safety Training at the International Operations Center in Texas, which is going very well.  Tomorrow - FIRE! 

So far my time has been a busy, wonderful season of catching up with old friends, although I'm missing my family terribly.  I'm looking forward to a day and a half in the Seattle area on the 18th and 19th.  However, as much as I'm looking forward to being back with Dara and the kids, I'm dreading the 42 hours of travel to get there. 

More updates to come.  Please pray for all of us as we are scattered and away from one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment